Wednesday 2 July 2014

stars in your eyes




Hey lovelies! 
Last Friday I had the most amazing opportunity to photograph my beautiful friends Tara and Jess as a fun lil 'editorial' shoot and also to promote Tara's shop - Stellar Boutique :)

I offered to be the photographer because I love taking photos of other people!! We had a really exciting day exploring the suburbs and then the city itself.

All the photos are taken by me unless otherwise captioned!! 

These are some of my favourites from the day:


Jess






















Tara







Taken by Tara

Taken by Tara













 

























I also got to be in a few outtakes which was awesome :D
(why Sera should never be a model 101)







 
















Also, keep your eyes out because I might be creating an online photography portfolio and doing heaps more shoots!! (hopefully)

I'd love to hear what you guys think of the photos, and until next time!!! Another post coming soon :-)

xxxx Sera

6 comments:

  1. I LOOK SHOCKING IN ALL OF THEM D:'
    but fun day gal pal!
    Tarax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO you look perfect as usual!!! the photos of you came out so nice hehe :-) and yes v v fun day!!! x

      Delete
  2. These photos are awesome! :) What camera do you use?

    Caro x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weee thanks lovely! i use a nikon d40x :-) xx

      Delete
  3. So obsessed with your blog and style, holy wow <333333
    www.sassandsum.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you gorgeous!!! love yours too!!!!

      Delete